BN3TH’s Entourage is a group of artists and athletes who exude passion, skill, and raw talent.
One member we collaborate with is TJ Rogers, check out his most recent collab Entourage performance boxer brief, the “Tie Dye Pacific“.
Did you know our entire Entourage collection is made from post-consumer recycled plastic water bottles?
The best news and one of the many reasons we’re overwhelmingly proud of TJ is that he’s just been awarded a spot on the Canadian Olympic Skateboard team set to compete in the upcoming Tokyo Olympics.
“I’m truly honored to have the opportunity to represent Canada in the Tokyo 2021 Olympics” – TJ told BN3TH.
Described by his friends as a ‘super happy, energetic guy’ and a ‘very kind and soft-spoken person who always wants to give back’, TJ will be among those in the Street Skateboarding event.
There are two disciplines for skateboarding, Street and Park. For Street skateboarding, Team Canada is made up of:
- TJ Rogers (Whitby, Ontario)
- Matt Berger (Kamloops, B.C.)
- Ryan Decenzo (Vancouver, B.C.)
- Micky Papa (Vancouver, B.C.)
- Shay Sandiford (Courtney, B.C.)
- Annie Guglia (Montreal)
- Maddy Balt (Brooklin, Ontario)
- Sophie Grant (London, Ontario)
On the Skate Park, Team Canada is:
- Adam Hopkins (Thunder Bay, Ont.)
- James Clarke (Vancouver, B.C.)
- Andy Anderson (White Rock, B.C.)
- Faye De Fazio Ebert (Toronto)
"We hope to inspire the next generation of skateboarders and spread our love of skateboarding along the way. It is deeply exciting, and we are stoked and ready to make history." said National team athlete representative, Annie Guglia.
The Olympic Games will be held in Tokyo, Japan starting on Friday, July 23rd and ending on Sunday, August 8th 2021. Tune in to cheer on our dude, TJ!
We're going to be watching the talented athletes in the following:
- Men’s Skateboarding Street is Saturday, July 24th at 5pm PST.
- Woman’s Skateboarding Street is the next day (25th) at 5pm PST.
- Men’s Skateboarding Park (BOWL) is Wednesday, Aug 4th at 5pm PST.
- Woman’s Skateboarding Park (BOWL) is the day before Aug 3rd at 5pm PST.
- Surfing is starting on July 24th at 3pm PST. for Men, until July 27th
- and same day for Woman starting at 6:20pm PST., until July 27th
- Cross Country MTN biking (Cycle Cross): Men’s - July 25th starting at 11pm PST. , and Woman’s - July 26th starting at 11pm PST.